There is something about southern summers that are just magical. The days are hot and sunny, the nights are warm and breezy, the fireflies sparkle in the sky at night, stargazing is enchanting, and at our Louisiana bed and breakfast, a refreshing glass of lemonade is never out of reach. This summer, choose your favorite charming cottage, pack your sunglasses and your shorts, and head to our neck of the woods for the kind of charming southern summer getaway everyone should experience at least once!
Rates start at just $169 this summer. Take advantage of our fantastic rates and get excited to enjoy these 3 perfect days!
- Arrive at Maison D’Memoire and get settled into one of our cajun country cottages.
- Unwind after a morning of travels with a cold glass of lemonade and a leisurley time swinging or rocking on the porch. (We keep cold lemonade in the fridge at all times for our guests!)
- Experience a taste of our Cajun Country culture with dinner for two at Fezzo’s Restaurant.
- Return from dinner and spend some romantic time outside stargazing and looking for fireflies. The night sky is often clear as can be! Don’t miss the nighttime views of gorgeous nature on our property.
- Wake from a peaceful night’s sleep in your air-conditioned cottage and have breakfast delivered. Enjoy a cup of coffee and a fabulous breakfast in bed, outside on the porch, or anywhere you choose.
- Set out for a day in the sun with fishing at the pond on property. It’s a serene experience and a wonderful way to make lasting memories during your stay.
- Embark on a Guided Louisiana Swamp Tour for two at sunset. You’ll enjoy beautiful views and more mild temperatures after the sun sets. It’s that quintessential Cajun Country experience every Louisiana getaway needs. We also offer an affordable Swamp Tour for Two that you can easily add to your stay when booking.
- Date night entails a night of incredible food and fun atmosphere at Chef Roy’s Frog City Cafe (only one mile from the inn). You’ll find “award-winning, French inspired dishes with a Cajun flair”.
- If your getaway will include a Saturday night, check out the amazing live cajun music scene at Eunice Louisiana Liberty Theater starting at 6pm on Saturdays this summer. Dance the night away with your love!
- Head back to the inn after you are full and done dancing and fall into bed in your cottage. Sleep soundly.
- Enjoy another fantastic breakfast of upon waking. (Lyn’s breakfast has been referred to as “The Crowning Touch” by the guests!)
- Before you hit the road, experience an incredible Cajun Food Tour. (This requires advanced notice so plan ahead.)
- Check out and have a safe trip home. We look forward to seeing you next time!