Maison D’Memoire warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our cottages, the property is not wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property. These barriers include:
- Steps leading to the entrance of the cottages
- Narrow hallways and doorways
- No elevator or ramps
- Historic clawfoot tubs
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (337) 334-2477 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described inaccessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our property meets their needs.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at (337) 334-2477 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.