An Announcement from Maison D’Memoire’s Innkeeper, Lyn
One of the best parts about being an innkeeper is getting to see so many familiar faces come in and out of our cottages in Louisiana. While we absolutely love welcoming first-time visitors, we can’t thank our repeat guests enough! That’s why we’ve officially launched our Loyalty Club Program. All of our repeat guests can take advantage of the following benefits:
Every time you stay with us, you get the opportunity to experience something different and new! With four different rooms to choose from with full-sized kitchens and a delicious full breakfast, it will feel like you are staying with us for the first time, again and again. While all of our rooms have a television, a kitchen, and a queen or king bed, each suite offers unique features for you to enjoy.
- Autumn Cottage is the perfect hideaway for two! With gorgeous views, an old-fashioned claw foot tub, and all the modern comforts of home, you won’t want to leave.
- Country Garden Cottage provides the perfect blend of old and new to satisfy your need for a relaxing weekend getaway in Louisiana. This suite offers a luxury jetted tub and a porch overlooking the beautiful prairie pastures, great for lounging and enjoying a cup coffee with your loved ones.
- Prairie Haven Cottage is a casual, elegant, two-bedroom suite featuring stunning garden views from the sunroom dining area and private porch. This bungalow can accommodate two to four people.
- Sweet Surrender Cottage is a wonderful romantic lodging choice. With its lavish heart-shaped jetted tub, electric fireplace, and remarkable views of the lake from the glass sun porch, couples will be captivated in romance.
Just like our matchless rooms, the town of Lafayette has a number of new things to do in Louisiana during your Cajun Country getaway. If you’re craving a little more adventure during your stay, you can plan an entertaining day in town. Whether it’s a fun tour, local event, or an educational visit to one of the many history museums, you will never be bored when revisiting! Make sure to pencil in some of these Louisiana attractions into your schedule:
- Mcgee’s Landing & Atchafalaya Basin Tours
- Kart Ranch Family Entertainment Center
- Cajun Food Tours
- Le Cajun Music Festival in August
- Courir de Mardi Gras Festival in February
- Crawfish Festival in May
- Cajun Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Rip Van Winkle Gardens
- Wortman Pottery, Studio and Showroom
To show our reoccurring visitors how much we appreciate them, we thought it was time to roll out our hotel loyalty program. Whenever you plan a stay at our inn, whether it’s for a weekend getaway, anniversary trip, or just a seasonal break from every life, you will enjoy visiting every time. Every 10th stay, guests will receive a $100 gift certificate!*
Again, thank you so much to all of our repeat guests! We appreciate seeing you throughout the year and hope you can take advantage of our new loyalty program and all of the wonderful things our Lousiana bed and breakfast has to offer.
-Sincerely your Innkeeper, Lyn
*Qualifying stays must occur after January 1, 2018 and be booked direct. No third party bookings qualify.