Save On Your Midweek Stay
You deserve a getaway! It’s time to book your early summer stay. You will save when you stay with us during the week.
- Stay 2 nights midweek and save as much as $35 per night!
- Stay 3 nights midweek & save as much as $46 per night!
Book direct today and get ready to enjoy your stay!Book Now
Children’s Catch & Release Fishing Derby is Almost Here!
Saturday, June 3, 2017, 8:15am to Noon
- Children from our community of Rayne ages 0-15 are welcome!
- There will be awards for the Largest Fish & Most Fish in each age group
- Light lunch is provided.
- Takes place on our very own grounds!
- Call Suzette Leonards at Rayne City Hall 337-334-6682 to register.
Coming to town for this fun event and looking for a place to stay? Why not book a comfortable room at the very place where the fishing fun will take place? Stay with us!Book Now
Fun Things to Do Near Us
You will never be bored when you stay with us! Check out some of these fun and unique upcoming activities.
- Cajun Heartland State Fair – Good old-fashioned fair fun, now through June 4th.
- Acadiana Cane Cutters Baseball – Come see this wooden bat team play at home! There are many home games this summer. Games start at 7:00pm.
- Live Music at Agave Cantina’s – Enjoy live music every week at Agave in Lafayette! Starts at 7:00pm.
- Movies in the Parc – Downtown Lafayette’s Movies in the Parc is tons of fun! Great for families or date nights too. Come see Zootopia on May 27th at 6:00pm.
- ZooLive Animal Show – These fun and unique shows occur daily. Learn something new about animals you’ve never seen before and marvel at everyone’s favorite feathered, furry, and scaly creatures.
- Check out more activities here!
Wake up and smell the coffee at our bed and breakfast! After a refreshing night of sleep, wake up to a delicious breakfast.
Have all of the love without any of the stress when you elope at our bed and breakfast.