We are thrilled that our state is on the road to recovery from COVID-19. The travel ban in Louisiana has been lifted, and with many guests like you planning their first getaway of the season, we’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. The immediate future at Maison D’Memoire B&B Cottages may look a little different, but our standards will not be compromised.Read on for the many changes we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence.
Accommodations for Self-Isolating
Our property is unique in that we are set up perfectly for social distancing!
- Self check in.
- As always, a full breakfast will be delivered to your door to enjoy in the privacy of your suite!
- Our cottages are private and have private entrances.
- Each cottage is equipped with its own coffee maker, microwave, stove or cook top, and refrigerator.
- We have removed a number of items, as suggested, for your safety.
- Enjoy ample walking area for a leisurely stroll, fishing at our tranquil pond or just relaxing on the swing.
Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 is in place such as UV lights in the central units which have been in place years prior to this event.
- Focus on sanitizing areas that are frequently touched.
- We have added an ozone generator to run in cottages after each guest’s departure.
- We have touchless payment processing when paying with a credit card.
We’re Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Lyn would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call (337) 334-2477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too. Our primary goal has always been to show true Southern Hospitality to our guests in an environment that provides comfort to rest and restore.